Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

I hate the clocks

Dont think I'll ever get why people like it. I'm starting to think people like it because, other people like it... i dunno.

Um... I did like the song when the clock was travelling to earth. And the German made me chuckle. but that's it. So i don't get the high scores. I get its random. Still all this stuff is overrated.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Pretty blood thirsty

And loved it! This was so awesome! The fight scenes were vicious and that's how I like it. The news paper at the end was a great finish.

I also spent about 2 mins having fun with the start menu making little tunes with thoughs cool sounds, that by its self I would give 8/10.

Loved it!

Chained Apart Chained Apart

Hillarious!

You really made me want the tomato to get his revenge. Funny as when i saw the knife in the guys head. Still, sad ending, yet funny because they're just vegies with faces on them.

"EXTINCT" "EXTINCT"

Cool animation

But i doubt cats would go extinct as long as humans are still around. We do like our pets. And i also dont think we have made any domestic animals extinct either.
But then again who knows whats going to happen in a thousand years time, its just i doubt it thats all.
Cool Animation anyway.

manuelberja responds:

it's just a warning. how about Wall-E by walt disney.do you believe in them?it's just a warning as well.
thanks for review,i like it.

Pig & Sons Pig & Sons

Haha

Why the hell am i laughing?! i didnt understand a word

Slappy Slappy

Funny as!

Ahahaha! The duck was the best

I agree, most people who vote 0's dont have any submissions them selfs. They think they can do better? Why dont they prove it.
They disgust me! They sicken me! Damn them, damn them all to hell!

Thundaboom responds:

Thanks man! Love how you love the duck.

And yeah. They have no experience whatsoever in flash. It's like someone saying to an experienced baker the cakes he makes suck and he can do better. :p

Valentine's Day Calls Valentine's Day Calls

Awesome

"You see, my husband left me and i've been very lonely" hangs up
Nice one

You should have showed more expression in his face, other than that, funny as

peanutfoot932 responds:

Yeah, I agree the animation was a little flaccid. Thanks for the review. :D

Sarcasm Man! Sarcasm Man!

Not enough sarcasm

I was expecting to see some insane sarcasm here, but i guess not.
Anyway it was still ok.

someplaceelse responds:

Lol, this sort of developed over time as a simple joke at first... but then I made a cartoon about it. Thank you for reviewing ;)

Deimos and Sanford Deimos and Sanford

Not too orignal

Needs sound

FuckingDogg responds:

yes, but the flash video is to collab , but i can not enter..
I'll edit and add sound

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Aw Man