ASMD ASMD

Nice math game. I felt the timer was a little unnecessary, as there is no real consequence for not completing the level in time. I can just reset, remembering everything on the try before (I'm not the fastest thinker). So it just became an annoyance. Besides that I really enjoyed it.

fahadraghied responds:

Stratium, you are completely right, i removed the time factor. Thanks .

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

This tutorial really helped me the most with the basics, and have managed to make a few game. So thank you.

About the enemy spawning, works great! Just don't have a clue how to change the rate at which they spawn without changing the frame rate. I'm still learning... If you do answer I will be very grateful.

Negative Mass Negative Mass

cool

Graphics are ok cool be better. But the game play is great. Makes you think

PONG-2.0 PONG-2.0

better

Its good now you have the boarders. I was wining 10-2 and stopped there thinking there is no certain amount of points to get to, so i can win, or loose.

Once you have the sounds you need to import them to stage. Then make a frame with the sound that activates when the ball hits the paddle.

Miker95 responds:

thank you i will try that right now..But should i make the frame in scene one or a keyframe with " stop(); " on it in the ball or the paddle?

Maze game (feedback plz!) Maze game (feedback plz!)

Its ok

I've made game kinda like this one.
What annoyed me about this game was that when you did fail the level, and you click replay, it would take you back to the main menu. All up you would have to click four more buttons just to replay the level you were on. Just make it when you click replay, it only replays the level you were just on.

Flags Quiz Flags Quiz

Great game

This was pretty fun. Lost it when it started showing flags outside of Europe

Solitaire IN flash Solitaire IN flash

Well...

Cool... but it seems really unnecessary. Great that you made it and all, but really not too interesting when i can already play it on my on computer... which i dont.

Hormiga escape Hormiga escape

Finished it

Not that exciting or anything, still pretty cool.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

nice

Haha! My final score was 1337.

Run Lamb Run Run Lamb Run

Its ok...

The game Mermory isnt really that fun for me. I guess giving it a timer is the only way to make it interesting... Cool animations and all that though.

But i love eating lamb!