Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

I hate the clocks

Dont think I'll ever get why people like it. I'm starting to think people like it because, other people like it... i dunno.

Um... I did like the song when the clock was travelling to earth. And the German made me chuckle. but that's it. So i don't get the high scores. I get its random. Still all this stuff is overrated.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Pretty blood thirsty

And loved it! This was so awesome! The fight scenes were vicious and that's how I like it. The news paper at the end was a great finish.

I also spent about 2 mins having fun with the start menu making little tunes with thoughs cool sounds, that by its self I would give 8/10.

Loved it!

Chained Apart Chained Apart

Hillarious!

You really made me want the tomato to get his revenge. Funny as when i saw the knife in the guys head. Still, sad ending, yet funny because they're just vegies with faces on them.

ASMD ASMD

Nice math game. I felt the timer was a little unnecessary, as there is no real consequence for not completing the level in time. I can just reset, remembering everything on the try before (I'm not the fastest thinker). So it just became an annoyance. Besides that I really enjoyed it.

fahadraghied responds:

Stratium, you are completely right, i removed the time factor. Thanks .

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

This tutorial really helped me the most with the basics, and have managed to make a few game. So thank you.

About the enemy spawning, works great! Just don't have a clue how to change the rate at which they spawn without changing the frame rate. I'm still learning... If you do answer I will be very grateful.

Negative Mass Negative Mass

cool

Graphics are ok cool be better. But the game play is great. Makes you think